Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Art Journal Cover - Smile And Be Happy - By Sharon Ziv

Hi There dear readers! 
We still have some time before Christmas, and Mixed Media and Art has supplied us once again with magnificent mood board. So before everyone is seeing all with red-green or snowy colors, we have the chance to create at least one more different project. 

I was planning on covering my art journal for some quite time now and this challenge seemed like the perfect opportunity. I was influenced by the colors, textures and wanted to create some kind of an ancient stoned window.


For those of you who are interested in the process I have made a step by step tutorial. 
Hope you are being inspired, waiting to see your cool projects! 

You are always welcome to visit me on my 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments